This is the Linux app named UTSQ - Unreal Tournament Server Query to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as UTSQ_081.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UTSQ - Unreal Tournament Server Query to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
UTSQ - Unreal Tournament Server Query to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:UTSQ is a Java command line tool for logging UT player's online performance over time. It queries an UT server for player's current frags, kills, deaths, ping, team and calculates FPH, efficiency and Rank and illustrates the first 3 as bars in a .html
- Log kills, deaths, frags, selected item (relic,boots) and concentrate them
- Logs one server per app / for multiple servers -> start one app for each
- only any Java required
- only configure server IP / query port / <output dir> and stop whenever wanted
- (T)DM: efficiency and ranking points calculated for each data point
- special Tactical Ops version -> see TOSQ files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/utsq/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.