This is the Linux app named µwm - (uwm) µ Window Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as uwm-0.30.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named µwm - (uwm) µ Window Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
µwm - (uwm) µ Window Manager
µwm is a lightweight stacking window manager for the X11 Window System and is written in C and uses only libxcb at a minimum. It has builtin menus/panels/buttons and other plugins.
- stacking window manager
- low CPU, memory, resource and space usage
- written in C with only X protocol C-language Binding (XCB) library
- full featured executable less than 200k
- configurable and themeable
- builtin menu(s)
- builtin panel(s) (other names are slit/bar/dock)
- with button, clock, netload, pager, swallow (dockapp), systray, task-list
Developers, End Users/Desktop
TabletPC, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uwm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.