This is the Linux app named Uzoo whose latest release can be downloaded as uzoo-swing-0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Uzoo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Uzoo is a platform/UI independent clone for SoriBada which is the overwhelming killer-app for sharing mp3 files in Korea. This project will implement opensource protocol libraries, GUI applications for many platforms including Cocoa(Aqua), Curses, Qt.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Cocoa (MacOS X), KDE
C++, Java, Objective C, Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/soriuzoo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.