This is the Linux app named V_Easy Video Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as easy-editor-190.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named V_Easy Video Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
V_Easy Video Editor
Video editor matching with the author's priorities: Just the functions needed, aesthetics and flexibility sacrificed for less dependency and more reliability.
- Non linear video edition
- Easy, fast and lightweight
- Does not depend on MLT libs
- Uses FFMPEG
- Titles, fading, zoom, audio mixing...
- Output resolution: 1024x576
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/video-easy-editor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.