This is the Linux app named Videography whose latest release can be downloaded as videography-v0.3.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Videography with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Videography is the command-line cousin of the project, Coriander for cases where a GUI is not desired. It controls a IIDC-compliant (industrial/machine vision) camera via a IEEE1394 bus. Its primary function is to capture these images to disk.
- Supported for most DC1394 Features (except Mode 7)
- Example setup files for Sony, Point Grey Flea and Basler Scout Cameras
- Time-limited and/or frame-limited capture options
- Support for saving files across multiple subdirectories and mount points
- Example raw images captured by this program
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/videography/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.