This is the Linux app named V-Modell XT Export whose latest release can be downloaded as vmodell-export-2.1.2-docs.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named V-Modell XT Export with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
V-Modell XT Export
The V-Modell XT is the German process development model based on a formal meta model and is described in XML. The vmodell-export generates the documentation (PDF/HTML/ODT) from the XML based model using Open Office templates including embedded XSLT code.
Information Technology, Advanced End Users
XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vmodell-export/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.