This is the Linux app named V2rayU whose latest release can be downloaded as XiuFuDiZhiLuanMa,XiuFuYueJieDaoZhiBengKui.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named V2rayU with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
V2ray multi-user management script, wizard-style management [new|delete|modify] transmission protocol, enjoy the fun of V2ray. Quickly view server connection information, general configuration modification. Freely change the transmission configuration. Upgrade command (keep the configuration file, if the upgrade fails, please install it completely). Call v2ray official api for traffic statistics. Multi-user, multi-port management , mixed transmission protocol management is no longer a dream. A random port will be generated during the first installation, the default configuration is mkcp + one random header camouflage; the configuration information will be displayed after the installation is complete. After the script runs, you can eat it with confidence! The v2ray core is automatically upgraded and restarted at 3 am Beijing time every day to reduce the chance of v2ray being killed due to low memory.
- One-click start/stop/restart V2ray server
- Traffic statistics (v2ray && iptables)
- Command line mode management v2ray
- Support multi-user, multi-port management
- Open and close dynamic port
- Ban and release of bittorrent
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/v2rayu.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.