This is the Linux app named ValiTerms to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as valiterms-release-2013-04-18.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ValiTerms to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ValiTerms to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ValiTerms is a tool that helps the validation of terms in corpus. It finds their occurrences and allows terminologists to choose if a term is relevant or not. ValiTerms is developed at LIPN (http://www-lipn.univ-paris13.fr), RCLN team.
Please consult the wiki for instructions about installation and usage.
- Finds occurrences of terms in corpus
- Saves data locally
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/valiterms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.