This is the Linux app named Valyria Tear whose latest release can be downloaded as valyriatear-win32-depends-SDL2.0-2015.02.17.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Valyria Tear with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONValyria Tear is an open-source single-player medieval-fantasy 2D J-RPG based on an extended Hero of Allacrost engine (See http://www.allacrost.org/) and inspired by classic console RPGs.
The player incarnates Bronann, a young boy forced to take part into the struggle for the possession of a mysterious crystal. This powerful artifact will lead him to discover the actual threat set upon his world, but also courage and love.
The game has all the features you can expect from JRPG classics: entertaining story development, colourful map exploration, active side-view battles, character management, puzzles... It is also translated in several languages.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/valyriatear/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.