This is the Linux app named Vanilla Content Management System whose latest release can be downloaded as vanilla-0.2pre5-1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vanilla Content Management System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vanilla Content Management System
DESCRIPTIONVanilla is a system based on content management and structural
linking. You can build a site with multiple departements,
and have them behave like they are autonomus websites. You
can embed external scripts easily, manage multiple languages.
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vanillacms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.