This is the Linux app named vasp (Virtual Agenda System Project) whose latest release can be downloaded as vasp_0.01.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vasp (Virtual Agenda System Project) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
vasp (Virtual Agenda System Project)
DESCRIPTIONVasp is a project created to create and manage a web-based virtual agenda (ideal for schools). The project is developed using the accepted and widely-supported Open Source language PHP, in conjunction with a MySQL backend. The agenda system contains
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vasp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.