This is the Linux app named vaspkit whose latest release can be downloaded as vaspkit.1.3.5.linux.x64.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vaspkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
1. Generate KPOINTS, POTCAR and INCAR for a given POSCAR file;
2. Elastic-constants using stress-strain or energy-strain methods;
3. Equation-of-state fitting;
4. Suggested k-paths for a given crystal structure;
5. Optical adsorption coefficient;
6. Band structure unfolding;
7. Fermi surface;
8. Density-of-states and band-structure;
9. Charge/spin density, Charge density difference;
10. Vacuum level and work function;
11. Wave-function analysis;
12. Molecular-dynamics analysis;
13. Effective mass of carrier;
14. Symmetry finding and operations;
15. 3D band structures;
More details can be found in its official website https://vaspkit.com.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vaspkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.