This is the Linux app named VCF Reader whose latest release can be downloaded as VCF-Reader1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VCF Reader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A tool that enables users select and view contact details from a vCard (.vcf) format. It also has search functionality and remembers your last viewed file.
- Read vCard files
- Displays Surname, Firstname, Email Address and 2 Phone numbers in tabular format
- Allows for case insensitive searches on all columns
- Fast UI and library
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vcf-reader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.