This is the Linux app named VeroRoute whose latest release can be downloaded as veroroute-2.15.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VeroRoute with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cross-platform software for producing Veroboard (stripboard), Perfboard, and 1-layer or 2-layer PCB layouts. Automatically prevents short circuits and checks for open circuits. Pre-compiled versions available for Windows 7 and 64-bit Linux Mint 19.3 (should also run on other 64-bit Linux systems that are based on Debian and support Qt version >= 5.9.5).
- Veroboard and PCB modes
- Interactive auto-routing
- Connectivity checking & visualisation
- Import netlist from a TinyCAD, gEDA, or KiCad schematic , or specify the netlist graphically
- Switch instantly between Fat, Thin, Curved, and Vero track styles
- Easily create PCB designs with ground-fill
- Save output as PNG image or PDF
- 1:1 scale PDF output suitable for toner-transfer based PCB creation
- Gerber export for easy 1-layer or 2-layer professional PCB manufacture
- Create Bill of Materials and export it
- Component editor
- In-built tutorial
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/veroroute/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.