This is the Linux app named Vetris to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as vetris-0.1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vetris to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vetris to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Vetris is an open source version of tetris. Vetris will be designed to run on many platforms. There will also be enhanced gameplay and multiplayer via TCP or UDP ability. The aim is for Vetris to run on any computer without installation.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vetris/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.