This is the Linux app named ViAmI-Server whose latest release can be downloaded as ADLserver-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ViAmI-Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This software uses computer vision algorithms for mining sequence data from telemonitoring data with CBRs. We propose an approach which treats the detection of changes in behavior detected with a sensor/video fusion, which occur at radically different time-scales, through a CBR in two levels: low and high level. The system is always updating the database with the daily data.
- Sensor/Video fusion
- Real time video processing
- Telemonitoring with CBRs
- Friendly user interface to compare different sequences of data
- Client-Server architecture
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adlseqalign/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.