This is the Linux app named Vibrato Toolbox whose latest release can be downloaded as VIB_TOOLBOX_V8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vibrato Toolbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vibrato Toolbox: Parametric Analysis of Musical Vibrato from High-Precision Magnitude/Frequency Tracking
ECE, Univ. of Rochester
Analysis of individual music tones
This MATLAB toolbox provides signal analysis tools for time-frequency analysis and for parametric analysis of musical vibrato
Analysis of multiple music tones or multiple harmonic partials
This toolbox allows you to explore a group of audio files, and obtains its related parameters of musical vibrato.
[Installation] see more details in the readme files in the zip files.
(1) We use some functions in MIR toolbox, please first add in this toolbox to MATLAB:
MATLAB/file -> set path
add folder /Toolbox/ (and the folder for audio files)
hit "save"; "close".
(2) please also set the folder "F:\THISFOLDER" with code and audio files as "current directory" so the code can read the audio segment.
- Audio signal processing
- musical acoustics
- auditory modeling
- musical vibrato
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vibrato/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.