This is the Linux app named Video capture for Solaris to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as saa713x-doc-1.0.0-pre4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Video capture for Solaris to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Video capture for Solaris to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bt848x/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.