This is the Linux app named videotools whose latest release can be downloaded as videotools-1.0.1.src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named videotools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:VideoTools is software for video surveillance that can record, analyse and replay images from webcams and network cameras. It can use direcly-attached webcams or network cameras that provide JPEG or H.264 video streams over HTTP or RTP. VideoTools runs on Linux and BSD Unix.
X Window System (X11), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/videotools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.