This is the Linux app named Vidiot whose latest release can be downloaded as Vidiot-0.3.35-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vidiot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vidiot is a non-linear video editor targeted for home video editing. It supports compositing (scaling/rotating/positioning), cropping, changing speed, adding transitions and titles, trimming, key frames, etc.
If you want to show your support, you can do that now,
by supporting my idea for a working chairlift on Lego Ideas:
(simply register, and click support)
- Non-linear video editor
- Video converter
- Video compositing
- Cut/Move/Drag and drop
- Key frames
- Speed changing
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), wxWidgets, GTK+
Unix Shell, C++, C, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vidiot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.