This is the Linux app named ViennaTS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as viennats-1.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ViennaTS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ViennaTS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ViennaTS is a C++, OpenMP-parallelized Topography simulator, focusing on processing challenges for micro- and nanoelectronics. At its core is the Level Set framework, allowing for an implicit surface description of material surfaces and interfaces. Within this framework models for geometry manipulation such as boolean operations and chemical mechanical planarization have been implemented. The tool supports several etching and deposition models, essential for the understanding of process-induced phenomena in micro- and nanoelectronics. The model support includes but is not limited to silicon etching in SF6/O2 and HBr/O2 plasmas, silicon dioxide etching in CF4 plasma, anisotropic wet etching of silicon, CFx polymer deposition on silicon, as well as several adaptable deposition models. ViennaTS is currently in a prototype state; the development is done on GitHub: https://github.com/viennats/viennats-dev
- 2D/3D Topography Simulation
- Process Simulation
- Plasma Etching
- Script-Based Input Control
- OpenMP-Based Multithreading
- C++ Application
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/viennats/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.