This is the Linux app named VIM cloud whose latest release can be downloaded as mysql-connector-java-5.1.18-bin.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VIM cloud with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is a pure IaaS cloud controller with all the basic functionality of IaaS Cloud Controller. This uses proposed “Trust Based Scheduling Algorithm and Load Balancing Algorithm”. It uses Cloud Architecture with Trust Management layer. It uses Qemu machine emulator and virtualizer as virtualization software at Host. It uses Libvirt driver  to interact with Qemu and to interact with its virtualization capabilities of a range of operating systems. Libvirt provides a common, generic and stable layer to securely manage domains on a node. As nodes may be remotely located, libvirt provides all APIs required to provision, create, modify, monitor, control, migrate and stop the domains, within the limits of hypervisor support for these operations. Although multiple nodes may be accessed with libvirt simultaneously, which help in maintain the Host remotely, which is the basic requirement of cloud controller. This library is used by all the web controllers and by tools like VirtualBox
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vimcloud/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.