This is the Linux app named Viper whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.14.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Viper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Viper is a complete configuration solution for Go applications including 12-Factor apps. It is designed to work within an application, and can handle all types of configuration needs and formats. It supports setting defaults, reading from JSON, TOML, YAML, HCL, envfile and Java properties config files, live watching and re-reading of config files (optional), reading from environment variables, reading from remote config systems (etcd or Consul), and watching changes, reading from command line flags, reading from buffer, and setting explicit values. iper can be thought of as a registry for all of your applications configuration needs. When building a modern application, you don’t want to worry about configuration file formats; you want to focus on building awesome software. Viper is here to help with that.
- Find, load, and unmarshal a configuration file in JSON, TOML, YAML, HCL, INI, envfile or Java properties formats
- Provide a mechanism to set default values for your different configuration options
- Provide a mechanism to set override values for options specified through command line flags
- Provide an alias system to easily rename parameters without breaking existing code
- Make it easy to tell the difference between when a user has provided a command line or config file which is the same as the default
- Viper requires minimal configuration so it knows where to look for config files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/viper.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.