This is the Linux app named Virtual Chess Clock whose latest release can be downloaded as virtual-chess-clock-2.0.0-Source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Virtual Chess Clock with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Virtual Chess Clock
DESCRIPTIONVirtual Chess Clock is a chess clock software: it can be used to simulate a chess clock on computer (typically a laptop). Virtual Chess Clock is designed to be easy to use. It is free, open-source and multi-platform.
- Two active key areas on the keyboard (left and right) to operate the clock.
- Support for exotic time control modes such as Fischer, Bronstein, hourglass, byo-yomi.
- Time resolution of 1 millisecond.
- Inactivation of most key shortcuts defined by the OS (such as the Windows key that triggers the "Start" menu on Windows) when the software is in use.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vchessclock/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.