This is the Linux app named Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard whose latest release can be downloaded as vmpk-0.8.4-win-x64-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard
VMPK is a virtual MIDI piano keyboard for Linux, Windows and OSX. Based on Qt and Drumstick the program is a MIDI event generator using the computer's alphanumeric keyboard and the mouse. It may be used also to display received MIDI notes.
- 1 MIDI IN port
- 1 MIDI OUT/THRU port
- MIDI standards compliant
- Configurable number of keys/octaves
- Configurable starting note
- Configurable key size
- Configurable computer keyboard mappings
- Touch screen support
- MIDI output to Internal synthesizers
- MIDI input and output to network, using an ipMIDI compatible protocol
- MIDI input and output to OS native drivers (Windows, Linux and Mac OSX)
- Translations to many languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vmpk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.