This is the Linux app named Virtual TI Pro whose latest release can be downloaded as pre_base_vti83.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Virtual TI Pro with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Virtual TI Pro
Virtual TI emulates nearly the entire line of Texas Instruments graphing calculators, and offers features that speed up both debugging and testing of calculator programs. Windows version is quite stable but the Linux/OSX version is only in planning.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualti/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.