This is the Linux app named VirtualDub2 whose latest release can be downloaded as VirtualDub2_44282.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VirtualDub2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A streamlined video editor with simple frame-by-frame timeline. Free, open-source, portable.
The default package is ready for use with many essential plugins included, and can be further extended with 3rd party codecs and filters.
See Wiki for detailed description: https://sourceforge.net/p/vdfiltermod/wiki.
Previous name of this project: VirtualDub FilterMod
- All features of original VirtualDub plus:
- deep color and alpha support
- decode and encode H264 and other formats
- AviSynth / VapourSynth script editor
- improved navigation, display, and other UI
- improved performance
- extended API for plugins
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vdfiltermod/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.