This is the Linux app named Virus to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Qspp_v1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Virus to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Virus to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Stochastic simulation model of poliovirus Sabin-to-Mahoney genetic state transition (C++ code). Models genotypes, virus populations, and quasispecies cloud. Simulates replication error and copy-choice recombination. Various parameters guiding the model are user-specified. Python code post-processes simulation output to produce report files.
- Simulates Picornavirus replication error and copy-choice recombination
- Represents genotypes, cell populations, and quasispecies cloud
- Allows user control of parameters: MOI, replication error rate, recombination rate, generational growth rate, burst size, number of passages, number of cells, fitness acceleration, Mahoney mutational synergy
- Reports population diversity, average fitness, neurovirulence, Mahoney resemblence
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qspp-modeling/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.