This is the Linux app named Vital Sign Simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as VitalSignSimulator1.4.3Installer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vital Sign Simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vital Sign Simulator
The vital sign simulator simulates a patient monitor and is intended for use in medical emergency training simulations. In combination with a (cheap) cpr-manikin, it offers a low-cost alternative to commercial high-tech patient simulation manikins. It is used with a dual monitor system, one monitor with controls for the operator and one providing the vital signs to the trainees. Heart rate, oxygen saturation, etCO2, respiratory rate, blood pressure and various moving ecg-samples can be set and changed at any time by the operator. The trainee-side interface allows automatic/manual defibrillation, cardioversion and pacing.
- Low-cost solution for medical emergency simulation training
- Displays vital signs on a additional monitor (extended desktop)
- Adjustable heart rate, blood pressure, spO2, etCO2 and resp.
- Various moving ECG-Samples
- Defibrillation and pacing
- AED-mode with audio voice prompts
- Automated documentation, saving to .rtf
- Wiki with manual, tipps and tricks
Healthcare Industry, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vitalsignsim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.