This is the Linux app named VitalSigns whose latest release can be downloaded as vitalsigns-1.2-with-dependencies.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VitalSigns with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VitalSigns allows you to quickly create a metrics dashboard to provide at-a-glance high-quality reports about how your business or site is doing. It is extensible so that you may provide many different kinds of metrics from virtually any source.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vitalsigns/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.