This is the Linux app named VisualPerspective whose latest release can be downloaded as VisualPerspective-184.108.40.206z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VisualPerspective with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VisualPerspective is a modeling and diagram creation tool. It enables to create free diagrams but also semantic oriented ones (for instance UML diagrams), in order to run automatic processing (transformations, exports, parsing).
There is currently no installer, so you should follow this procedure :
You are very welcome to report any issue with VP.
- UML Modeling
- Java code generation
- Free diagram modeling
- HTML code generation
- SQL Server datastructure import
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/visualperspective/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.