This is the Linux app named Viwks whose latest release can be downloaded as Viwks1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Viwks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An application to download information on websites periodically. First you create a new 'task', then you select the URL and click on the 'load page' button, after you close the new window you can rename the task, choose the interval, choose the tag and so on, after that you click 'save'. Back at the main menu you can select the 'task' you want, select an output folder and hit 'run'. It's that simple.
- Fast and light-weight.
- Multiple Tasks
- Auto Updates
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/viwks-application/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.