This is the Linux app named vms-ports whose latest release can be downloaded as sqlite3_vms_039.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vms-ports with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A centralized repository for OpenVMS based Open Source ports and Freeware. Intended to provide a focus for Open Source development on and porting to OpenVMS as well as a mechanism to prevent orphaned software in this environment.
Any and all OpenVMS based Open Source and Freeware can be hosted here.
VMS-Ports is a complement to the SourceForge GNV Project (https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnv/) which implements a framework based upon GNU utilities to ease the porting of open source software packages to OpenVMS.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Quality Engineers, Testers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vms-ports/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.