This is the Linux app named VMware Tools Client whose latest release can be downloaded as VMwareToolsClient_beta03.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VMware Tools Client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VMware Tools Client
VMware Tools Client allow you to execute scripts and transfert files on vSphere Virtual Machines through VMware Tools.
- Commands / Scripts execution
- Scripts stored in exportable ".db" file
- Download file from virtual machines
- Upload file to virtual machines
- Ping test
- Communicates with Virtual Machines only with VMware tools
- Read only on vCenter API to discover inventory (will not scan the entire vCenter, it is live discovery)
- vCenter URL/Login and Virtual Machine credentials stored in separeted and exportable ".db" file
- Linux / Windows support
- Multi VM view
- JavaFX user interface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vmware-tools-client/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.