This is the Linux app named Void Reader whose latest release can be downloaded as void-reader-0.1-SNAPSHOT.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Void Reader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Project has moved Github at https://github.com/zlogic/voidreader
Can work as a simple and permanent replacement for Google Reader and works with all email clients, even on not-so-popular mobile operating systems.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/voidreader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.