This is the Linux app named Voip Honey whose latest release can be downloaded as voiphoneywin32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Voip Honey with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VoIP Honey project provides a set of tools for building an entire honeynet, thus includes honeywall and honeypot emulating VoIP environments such as Asterisk PBX or OpenSer with fully configurable connections.
Voip Honey runs on GNU/Linux and Windows Systems. It can be compiled for Mac OSX as well.
- Network traffic storage through pcap
- Command Line Interface
Information Technology, Education, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Engineering
Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/voiphoney/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.