This is the Linux app named Voya Media whose latest release can be downloaded as voyamedia-3.1-7.x86_64.rpm. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Voya Media with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Voya Media is a free cross-platform media player that easily plays your music, pictures and videos.
- Supports most popular audio codecs like AAC, FLAC, MP3, Vorbis and WMA.
- Supports most popular image formats like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and WebP.
- Supports most popular video codecs like H.26x, DivX, MPEG, Theora, WMV and XviD.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/voyamedia/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.