This is the Linux app named VPython-wx whose latest release can be downloaded as VPython-Win-32-Py2.7-6.11.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VPython-wx with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VPython makes it easy even for novices to write Python programs that generate navigable real-time 3D animations. Starting with VPython 6, it is based on the cross-platform library wxPython, hence the project name VPython-wx. At vpython.org you will find extensive documentation, which is also included in the VPython installers. There you will also find links to the installers that are stored here at sourceforge.net.
To give an idea of how easy VPython is, the following two-line program generates a rotatable and zoomable 3D cube:
from visual import *
The source code for VPython-wx is available at
Science/Research, Education, Engineering
Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Project is a 3D engine, wxWidgets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vpythonwx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.