This is the Linux app named W3C Nant Validation Tasks whose latest release can be downloaded as w3c-nant-1.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named W3C Nant Validation Tasks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
W3C Nant Validation Tasks
Attention: code migrated to github:
NAnt task library written in C#.
Validates HTML and CSS against the online W3C validation services.
FTP NAnt tasks to upload and delete files on an FTP server.
Separate NAnt-independent assembly to reuse in .NET projects.
- NAnt task for validating HTML and CSS against W3C online validation services
- NAnt task for uploading filesets to an FTP server
- NAnt task for deleting a file on an FTP server
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/w3c-nant/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.