This is the Linux app named Wacky Wheels Remake [DEAD] to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WackyWheels0.05.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wacky Wheels Remake [DEAD] to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wacky Wheels Remake [DEAD] to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Project is dead.
I'm trying to remake Wacky Wheels in Java using LWJGL. I'm not planning any 3D objects (except walls and static map objects), all entities are sprites with original textures + some modified or added.
Expected features for v0.5:
- Race single maps and campaigns like in original game
- Play deathmatch maps
- Split screen for all maps
- AI opponennts for all maps
- No network multiplayer
- Maybe sounds
- Possibility to write mods
Expected features for v1.0:
- Map made of polygons not cells
- Bridges, maybe 3D surface
- More maps and items
- 3D karts and more 3D world models
- Story mode with tuning
- Ideally something like NFS Underground 2 (not graphically)
- Map editor
- Game - you can drive in a map, no AI, sounds, multiplayer or HUD
- Hovercraft-like physics
- Weapons will rotate or kill, but you don't see ammo count
- Unfinished user unfriendly map editor, can load original map, edit objects, save walls
- Tiles editor - mostly finished
Java Swing, OpenGL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wackywheelsremake/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.