This is the Linux app named Walrus CMS whose latest release can be downloaded as walrus-jetty-1.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Walrus CMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Easy to use edit-in-place java based content management system built on Spring framework. The aim of the system is to make web content editing simple like in word processor.
- In-place editing
- Drag and drop
- Undo / redo
- Easy to set up
- Spring framework based and easily extendable
- 2 years in development
- Deployed in corporate, government and non-profit environments
Non-Profit Organizations, Information Technology, Education, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/walruscms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.