This is the Linux app named WAPcontrol whose latest release can be downloaded as wapctl-0.5.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WAPcontrol with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONWAPcontrol is a fully-featured system administration tool for wireless devices. Included is the ability to configure at-a-glance status monitoring of services, start/restart services, run user-specified commands, and reboot a server. Written in WML/PHP.
System Administrators, Other Audience
Unix Shell, PHP, Symmetric Multi-processing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wap-control/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.