This is the Linux app named Warehouse Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as whm-1.1.88.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Warehouse Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Warehouse Manager is a business application designed to allow you to manage
several aspects of your warehouse based enterprise from your computer. The
software was written in C++ and Qt for the GUI. It now uses C and GTK+.
Customer Service, End Users/Desktop, Financial and Insurance Industry
Gnome, Project is a user interface (UI) system, Qt, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
C, C++, PHP, PL/SQL, Python, Unix Shell
MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL (pgsql), XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/whm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.