This is the Linux app named Weather Icons whose latest release can be downloaded as fixedmissingminifiedwuicons.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Weather Icons with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Weather Icons is the only icon font and CSS with 222 weather themed icons, ready to be dropped right into Bootstrap, or any project that needs high quality weather, maritime, and meteorological based icons! Place the 5 font files and the main weather-icons.min.css file in your project, with the assumption that the fonts are located up ../ from your CSS directory. This set includes companion CSS files for popular weather service API. Presently there are mappings for Forecast.io, Open Weather Map, World Meteorological Organization, Weather Underground, and Yahoo. Check the API List to see the class names. To use the wind indicators, you must also use weather-icons-wind.min.css along with the default CSS file. To display a wind indicator, you must use the base class wi and wi-wind, and then include the towards/from direction you want, like from-293-deg.
- Anthing you can do to text, you can do to the icons
- Scale, rotate, flip, change color, add shadows and more!
- Included are 28 moon phases, 12 hours of clock, the Beaufort wind force scale, maritime wind warnings
- Use Less or Sass preprocessors to integrate the Weather Icons right into your existing builds
- Easily modify the icon look with built-in utility classes for fixed-width, flip horizontal, etc.
- Weather Icons come with OTF and TTF files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/weather-icons.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.