This is the Linux app named Web-Check: MD5 comparison for web pages whose latest release can be downloaded as web-check.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Web-Check: MD5 comparison for web pages with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Web-Check: MD5 comparison for web pages
DESCRIPTIONWeb-Check is a tool for comparing two web pages using md5 digests. It can be run from the command line or as a daemon. This project plans to become an opensource version of Tripwire for Apache.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/web-check/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.