This is the Linux app named Web File Viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as WFV-1.4_20130730.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Web File Viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Web File Viewer
WFV is a simple PHP file to put in the root of your public documents to make them available on the web. It shows previews of pictures as thumbnails and display all the links needed. It is fully configurable and uses short web addresses. Please visit the web site for more info.
- only one file to copy in the root of the web file tree you want to share
- show image galleries
- respect your file tree
- show EXIF data of the main picture being viewed
- W3C standards compliant (XHTML & CSS)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/web-file-viewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.