This is the Linux app named Web Forensik whose latest release can be downloaded as webforensik-0.18.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Web Forensik with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOTE: This project is no longer under active developement.
Check out the successor at: https://github.com/jensvoid/lorg
Web Forensik ist a script that uses PHPIDS to automatically scan your HTTPD logfiles for attacks against web applications. Check the Wiki for installation, configuration, usage.
- supports standard log formats (common, combined)
- allows user-defined (mod_log_config syntax) formats
- automatically pipes your web logs through PHPIDS
- categorizes all incidents by type, impact, date, host...
- generates reports in CSV, HTML (sortable table), XML
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webforensik/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.