This is the Linux app named Web interface for DNSmasq / Mikrotik whose latest release can be downloaded as dns_dhcp.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Web interface for DNSmasq / Mikrotik with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Web interface for DNSmasq / Mikrotik
DESCRIPTIONThis is a very simple web interface for management of static DHCP leases in DNSmasq and Mikrotik. It generates config files for DNSmasq and uses RouterOS API to manage Mikrotik. Network devices (usually PCs) are separated into subnets by department and use triplets (hostname, MAC address, IP address) for identification. Information is stored in MySQL and only exported by your explicit desire. Subnets are rarely changed, so there is no web interface for them - you have to edit the SQL table SUBNET manually.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dnsmasq-mikrotik-admin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.