This is the Linux app named Weather whose latest release can be downloaded as Weather_v4.4.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Weather with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONNEW Weather v4.5 released!! (EXE, JAR )
Featuring 4 different API's & millions of cities across the globe - powered by Yahoo Weather API, Openweather API, Forecast IO API & Wunderground API
Auto-location - by Geolocation-IP address API
Multiple weather location/feature input - City, Landmark, ZIP code , WOEID code
WOEID Lookup - features all cities across the globe with similar Name/ZIP
5-Day weather forecasting system
Precipitation forecast - Rain,Snow,Sleet,Hail
Rain forecast - 36 - hour forecast starting from now; Provided by one of the most reliable rain forecast sources in the world - Weather Underground
UV & Solar radiation - Real-time from Weather Underground
MAPS - Includes local street webcam image, Long-range IR satellite image, Visible satellite image and Doppler radar(animated and non-animated for N.America) all in real-time + Google map
- Forecast - 5 days
- Severe Weather ALERTS
- Precipitation (snow, hail,sleet,rain)
- Rain forecast 36 hours
- UV index
- Solar Radiation
- WOEID lookup
- Weather for landmark, ZIP, city or WOEID code
- Background changer - 10 HD backgrounds with saved preferences
- Metric & Imperial units supported
- SF Download statistics in real-time
- User-chosen weather data provider on main page
- Feedback system
Aerospace, Government, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, End Users/Desktop, Agriculture
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pavinweather/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.