This is the Linux app named Web Oddity whose latest release can be downloaded as woddity_0.09b.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Web Oddity with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA simplified web server. The code generates a library which may be linked directly against CGI programs written in "C". Fully instrumented, it can extent web based memory and file tracking to any program.
Developers, System Administrators
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/woddity/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.